The innovative Swivel-Loc™ Trailer Hitch allows for misalignment when backing up to your trailer. The Adjustable Swivel-Loc™ Hitch has an Adjustable Drop with up to 6” of drop and 5” of rise,a Zinc Plated Hitch Tongue and slides on a Nylatron Wear Pad. The Swivel-Loc™ Hitch has more than 180 degrees of swivel angle and moves in and out to cover an arc up to 10 inches away from the original hitch ball location. This gives you many different angles and distances from the hitch to reach your trailer tongue. Simply pull the towing vehicle forward until you hear the pull ring on the Swivel-Loc™ engage to lock the Swivel-Loc™ Trailer Hitch. This is a great choice for most ľ and 1 ton pickups with lifts up to 4 inches. GTW: 6,000 lbs, TW: 600 lbs, V-5 Rated, S.A.E.J.684. Made In USA from Steel, and features our Tuff Coat Black Finish. We designed the tongue to accept a 1″ shank trailer ball (ball not included) This Hitch was designed by the crew here at Inventive. We really felt there should be an easier way to hook up a trailer. The Swivel-Loc™ Hitch works so well we even received a US Patent. We have had ladies who have purchased this hitch come by and tell us we should call this hitch the marriage saver because it makes hooking up a trailer such a simple task. Every-time you purchase an Inventive Products Item you are putting people to work and we truly thank you for that. If you have any questions just give us a shout, we are here to make sure you are 100% happy with our products.
Swivel-Loc Hitch Package 6″ fixed Drop
- Patented Design Adjust From 6″ Drop to 5″ of Rise
- A real Time Saver when hooking up a trailer
- 180 Degrees of Tongue Swivel and Covers a 10″ Arc
- 6,000lb Tow Rating and 600lb Tongue Rating
- Featured in Petersen’s 4-Wheel Off Road Magazine
- V-5 Rating, meets all SAE Standards
- Made in The USA
- Fits all Pickups with Standard 2″ Receiver
- Swivels to help you align trailer to the ball.
- This Hitch is perfect for Stock 3/4 ton and 1 ton pickups or all lifted pickups up to a 4″ lift.
- Featured on These TV Shows: Gearz – Truck U – Two Guys Garage – Trucks! and Motorz TV
- Accepts 1″ Shank Trailer Ball (Ball not Included)
Click Icons for More Information: