The innovative Swivel-Loc™ Trailer Hitch allows for misalignment when backing up to your trailer. The Standard Swivel-Loc™ Hitch has a fixed 2 inch drop, Zinc Plated Hitch Tongue and slides on Nylatron Wear Pads that have a lifetime warranty against wear. The Swivel-Loc™ Hitch has more than 180 degrees of swivel angle and moves in and out to cover an arc up to 10 inches away from the original hitch ball location. This gives you many different angles and distances from the hitch to reach your trailer tongue. Simply pull the towing vehicle forward until you hear the pull ring on the Swivel-Loc™ engage to lock the Swivel-Loc™ Trailer Hitch. This is a great choice for most stock height SUV’s and 1/2 ton pickups. We invented and build this hitch here in Idaho. It’s amazing to have customers stop by our facility just to tell us how great this hitch works. We are very proud of the reviews and all the great things being said about this hitch. It has a Tow rating of 6,000 lbs. and a tongue rating of 600 lbs. It is V-5 Rated and meets S.A.E.J.684 standards. Every time you purchase an Inventive Products Item you are putting people to work and we truly thank you for that. If you have any questions just give us a shout, we are here to make sure you are 100% happy with our products.
Swivel-Loc Hitch Package 2″ fixed Drop
- Patented Design has 2″ of drop built in
- A real Time Saver when hooking up a trailer
- 180 Degrees of Tongue Swivel and Covers a 10″ Arc
- 6,000lb Tow Rating and 600lb Tongue Rating
- Featured in Petersen’s 4-Wheel Off Road Magazine
- V-5 Rating, meets all SAE Standards
- Made in The USA
- Fits all Pickups with Standard 2″ Receiver
- Swivels to help you align trailer to the ball.
- This Hitch is a great choice for most stock height SUV’s and 1/2 ton pickups.
- Featured on These TV Shows: Gearz – Truck U – Two Guys Garage – Trucks! and Motorz TV.
- Accepts 1″ Shank Trailer Ball (Ball not Included)
Click Icons for More Information: